Verizon Terremark’s Enterprise Cloud Services give you precise, dynamic allocation of computing resources with the scale, performance and security you desire.
Let Verizon Terremark create your perfect cloud.
Choose one of our four services below and see how we can help your business.
Get the scale, performance, and security your organization truly needs with Enterprise Cloud solutions.
- Discrete, dedicated pool of compute resources to create and manage virtual servers
- Control load balancers and firewall resources
- You choose how to deploy and use your cloud resources by using Reserved Compute Pools, Instance Based Virtual Machines or a combination of both
Help your organization thrive in today’s fast paced business environment with the Managed Edition.
- Secure and easy-to-use interface
- On-demand computing resources
- Support for managing and monitoring your cloud infrastructure
- VMware virtualized
Learn how Private Edition will help you meet the security and performance needs of your organization.
- Power and flexibility of Infrastructure-as-a- Service
- Private Cloud Isolation, security and performance
- Eliminate Public Cloud performance concerns
Learn how Federal Edition can help you meet strict NIST and FISMA compliance standards.
- Federal-only Cloud Infrastructure (Community Cloud, as defined by NIST Verizon 15, 10-7-09)
- Hosted at Verizon Terremark’s NAP of the Capitol Region and NAP of the Americas
- Tier lll data centers built to house federal IT Infrastructures