Our world-class colocation services and data centers help you reduce capital costs and control operational expenses required to house and protect your mission-critical applications and systems. Several of our facilities offer extensive carrier neutral options as well. See what sets us apart from other colocation providers.
Verizon Terremark provides a number of redundant subsystems designed to alleviate single points of failure throughout the delivery path. Our scalable colocation services allow you to upgrade space and connectivity as your requirements evolve. Plus, the service is backed by stringent Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for power and environmental systems.
Colocation Services: FACILITIES INFRASTRUCTURE
- Raised floor: at least 20 inches above the concrete flooring
- Raised floor loading: 150 lbs. per square foot
- Loading docks, each with a load leveler providing up to 20,000 pounds of capacity and commercial-grade freight elevators
Colocation INSTALLATION AND STAGING SERVICES
Our technicians can perform required work at any Verizon Terremark datacenter.
- Equipment handling & cabling
- Professional & highly-trained staff
Control costs and maintain uptime with on-site colocation services.
- Troubleshooting or maintenance tasks
- On-site technical personnel
Additional COLOCATION SERVICES
Skilled Terremark engineers are available based on your needs.
- On-site engineering
- Migration planning