Colocation INSTALLATION AND STAGING SERVICES
Our Colocation Installation Services help avoid the cost of sending technicians to Verizon Terremark colocation facilities to service equipment and supervise installation activities. Our Installation Services Specialists will receive, stage, unpack, mount, and cable your equipment according to your specifications and leave racks ready for technical personnel to configure and test the equipment remotely.
- Receiving, staging, unpacking and mounting of your equipment
- Equipment and cable labeling
- Equipment inventory with digital pictures
- Rack installation, equipment repositioning and installation of security appliances within a rack
Colocation STAGING SERVICES
VerizonTerremark's Colocation Staging Services can help turn almost any network environment into a simple plug-and-play process. Clients can ship equipment toVerizon Terremark datacenter locations for installation, and once received, our Staging Services team gathers and inspects all equipment components, then assembles, configures, tests and completes an inventory of the equipment.
This service can help reduce the time required for clients to install and load final configurations at Verizon Terremark colocation facilities. Colocation Staging Services also provide for early detection of potential equipment problems that could result in costly delays if not identified and resolved quickly.
- Professional and highly-trained staff for all rollouts and upgrades
- Utilization of our high-tech staging lab to install, integrate, configure and test all types of equipment for minimal intervention at the time of installation and turn-up
- Complete burn-in and verification processes to make certain that all systems are functioning to manufacturer and client specifications
- An inventory list will be provided after the staging process, in which all serial numbers, MAC addresses, unit names, and IP addresses are documented and submitted to the client
- All units labeled as requested by the client